Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Its always seem to rain when there’s a problem happening …….. I just don seem to get why every time when one problem is solved another problem just seem to pop up again so it’s a never ending thing ……..Hi ppl for the past few days I was thinking about how to make this situation …… so ppl if you have a solution , pls leave a comment ………… i just have no more idea left ……… hehehe……don think I m emotional or anything but t just need other ppls advice ………….. heheheh ……………




The problem seem to be a certain thing that really troubles me all the time and it doesn’t seem to fade away and very hard face it I just really don understand why does the problem keep coming and will never stop ……. If there is anyway how to stop this nightmare …… it really seems to rain when you are sad or you have a difficulty ……. Hehehe maybe it just doesn’t meant to be I’m not sure to give it all up and move on or try to solve it ……. I just really need help from ppl ……………. I’m just a confused person ………….. maybe I’m just not meant for this kind of things ……. Hehee…..
I just don know what to do .... should I just leave it alone or go and face the problem …………

1 comment:

Ho Yen Yen said...

nice blog here! Keep updating! =D