Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A hungry day

hihi ppl is me again ........ last nite i was really really sick i had a high fever ....... and had to go shopping with my aunt and cousins ........... after that we went dinner with my uncles cilent ....... he took us to eat seafood in Puchong....... the food was nice but i didnt get ot enjoy it cuz of my fever...... here are pics of the food.......



the dessert........ The fish we ate .........

























Me & younger cousins eudren and eunice







me and my cousin sis


after that we went home and ................ i was a but too die cuz of my fever...... my head was as heavy as .......... jerome .........
This morning i woke up ...... i was filling alot better back my back hurts ...........
after that i then took my uncle to sentral plaza .... to do some arangement with some company.......... then we ate lunch in KL sentral ........


Mmmm.... spaggettie


More spaggettie.........
The end.......

No comments: